This book is an easy-to-understand guide, for those who
work closely with electrical and associated equipment in
Hazardous Areas on-board all types of ships and in similar
environments at sea or ashore.
Written in 9 Chapters, the topics addressed within are:
• Common Hazards, Hazardous Areas and
• Dust – Its Hazards and Guidelines;
• Non-intrinsically Safe Equipment;
• Intrinsically Safe Equipment;
• Static Electricity and its Control;
• Earthing and Bonding;
• Gas Analysers and Measuring Instruments;
• Emergency Shutdown System;
• Inspection and Maintenance of Ex Equipment.
Marine Insight has made all the efforts possible to put the best and most useful information in these e-Books. However, if you feel that “The Explosive Protection Equipment Guide For Mariners” is not for you, or you are not satisfied with the information provided in the guides, simply contact us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.Have doubts regarding the eBook or the buying procedure? Please read our FAQ or ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org.