A Guide To Container Ship Design And Operation
Learn about the basics of container ships from design to operations.
This ebook is a compilation of the best and most popular of our articles, offered to you in pdf format.
The ebook has been divided into 4 chapters as follows:
- Containerisation and Containers
- Container ships and their designs
- Cargo operation preparation for container ships
- Securing Containers
1. Containerisation and Containers
- The history of containerisation
- Types of container units and designs
- Shipping Container Dimensions
- Refrigeration Container Unit
2. Container ships and their designs
- What are container ships?
- Design of container ships
- The purpose of “torsion box”
- Parametric rolling in container ship
3. Cargo operation preparation for container ships
- Verified gross mass of containers
- Cargo equipment of container ships
- How to prepare for container loading operation
- Dimensions, marking and bay plan
4. Securing Containers
- Planning container stowage
- Safe container lashing
- Checks after cargo completion
- Care of containers at sea
Marine Insight has made all the efforts possible to put the best and most useful information in these e-Books. However, if you feel that “A Guide To Container Ship Design and Operation” is not for you, or you are not satisfied with the information provided in the guides, simply contact us within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked.Have doubts regarding the eBook or the buying procedure? Please read our FAQ or ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org.